Flat • Jump • Trotting
Turf Track For Flat Races:
• One main course and one medium sized course, a 1,000m straight line (for evening races, the main course is used), 21 possible courses.
Turf Track For Hurdles Races:
• Length: 3,300m (10 hurdles)
• Length: 3,900m (12 hurdles)
All Weather Track Pouzzolane For Trotting Races:
• Length: 1,325m
Location11 Rue Alquie, 03200 Vichy
A 53-hectare racecourse located in the Auvergne region, central France. On average, 40 meetings from May to September, using the 2000 metres flat track as well as the jumps course (hurdles and cross-country) and the trotting track.
Main races and events:
- Le Grand Chelem de Vichy (June)
- Festival du Trot du Centre-Est (July)
- Grande Semaine du Galop, Gallop week (July):
One of the highlights of the French summer, this seven day meeting offers a perfect mix of great racing and social events. The presence of the top professionals, the quality of the infrastructures and the many events organized on and around the racecourse attract more than 20000 visitors every year. Several trainers from everywhere in France rent stables for the summer on the racecourse and use the training facilities.
Frankie set for one last Arc bow
Frankie Dettori set to ride his last Arc de Triomphe on Sunday 1st October
The Arc, 9 days out
Ace Impact shaping up for the Arc under Cristian Demuro (white cap) this week at Deauville
GNT show moves to Le Mont-Saint-Michel
Gaspar d'Angis expected to reestablish his dominance in the GNT at Le Mont Saint-Michel on Wednesday