Vincennes, Sunday: Scandinavians keep up the pressure
02 January 2015
The Scandinavians keep up their unyielding efforts at Vincennes on Sunday 4th. Here are the main chances:
Race 2: Lutfi Kolgjini’s Paparazzi was a gutsy course and distance winner at this grade in atrocious weather last time and once again Dominik Locqueneux has been retained (photo). Peter Untersteiner’s Perfect Power was a decent 4th that day and should be thereabouts again. Kolgjini will also have Viking America who is on his first French bid but did win well at Jägersro last month.
Race 4: Some French-trained chances look hard to beat in this Group III. Nonetheless, Tuomas Korvenoja’s Aaron de Veluwe is the fastest over C&D (1'11''5) even if he has never won in France in 6 starts. Stig Johansson will be represented by Claes Boko who does have a bad draw, but a reminder he was a Group I third to very smart Support Justice last August.
- Feature Race Review: Poule d’Essai
- Stats Guide: Poule d’Essai des Pouliches
- Stats Guide: Poule d’Essai des Poulains
- Preview: Longchamp
- Jean-Claude Rouget: Master Trainer
- Run of the Week (Trotting)
- Dylan Salmon and the New Tradition In France - Young Presidents!
- News In Brief
- Feature Race Review: Saint-Cloud
- Preview: Saint-Cloud and Vincennes