[VIDEO] African Atmosphere - Special Day @Vincennes
04 February 2019
PMU and LeTROT got together to celebrate the partnership between PMU and African Lotteries. On this occasion, the Paris Vincennes' racecourse hosted the Grand Prix of Africa, a unique event, prestigious and popular, which honored these long-standing partnerships.
22 countries participated in this 2019 edition: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo Kinshasa, Congo Brazzaville, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Gabon, Guinea Conakry, Guinea Bissau, Madagascar, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Central African Republic, Senegal, Seychelles , Mauritius, Tunisia, Chad and Togo.
For the 9th edition of the Grand Prix d'Afrique, LeTROT has offered a program of free animations to the public
9 races including the Prix de France, final of the triptych challenge Group I and Grand Prix of Africa
Backstage discovery of the drivers and the cracks, with the free guided tour of the stables
Miss Africa France and its 3 dauphines in dedication
Traditional village with African specialties: culinary specialties ...
Baptisms of ponies
- De Bon Coeur unrivalled in Hypothèse comeback
- Quality in depth for Bois de Vincennes 2019
- Soleil secures first group race of 2019
- Bressou set to strike Troytown note with Blue
- Express clinches Critérium de Vitesse
- Superb match on the cards in Critérium de Vitesse
- Bourbon routs Prix de Sélection field
- Davidson, Bourbon face off in Prix de Sélection
- Belina secures Prix de Paris ahead of Tony Gio
- Belina all set for Grand Prix de Paris bid