PMU, world’s 3rd largest pool operator, will exhibit at ICE
01 February 2019
From 5 to 7 February 2019, PMU will be present at ICE, alongside the main players in the global gaming industry gathered in London. PMU will be exhibiting its unique know-how and the whole range of innovations it has developed to enrich the horse-race betting experience.
PMU, the 3rd largest operator in the world and European leader in pool horse-race betting, is refocusing on its DNA and now developing a horse-race offering aimed more at the regular racegoer. This new offer, based on a revised Quinté+, was designed to favour the expertise of the most enthusiastic punters and offers enhanced dividends and expectation of winnings. This new offer will be based on a racing programme developed by France Galop and Le Trot to guarantee punters and racegoers the best of horse racing and preserve the quality that is the hallmark of French racing around the world.
On the side lines of the horse-racing offer, the PMU teams at the show will also present a new bet totalisator system and a multi-game platform designed to meet changes in the gaming market as well as players’ expectations.
About PMU at International
3rd largest horse-racing operator in the world, leader on the European pool betting market. Present in 52 countries through 82 partnerships, PMU generates 13% of its turnover internationally, thus raising more than €1.15 billion in stakes. This strategy is based on the excellence of French races, the quality of the betting offer, systems security and an ability to innovate that have allowed PMU to see its international activity maintain continued growth over the past five years.
- De Bon Coeur unrivalled in Hypothèse comeback
- Quality in depth for Bois de Vincennes 2019
- Soleil secures first group race of 2019
- Bressou set to strike Troytown note with Blue
- Express clinches Critérium de Vitesse
- Superb match on the cards in Critérium de Vitesse
- Bourbon routs Prix de Sélection field
- Davidson, Bourbon face off in Prix de Sélection
- Belina secures Prix de Paris ahead of Tony Gio
- Belina all set for Grand Prix de Paris bid