01 October 2017
Enable came into the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, final stage of the Epiqe Series on the flat, on the back of four consecutive Group 1 victories and shortly before the quarter-hour bells rang after four o’clock on Sunday at Chantilly, she had another top-flight win in the bag, this time the most coveted prize on the European...
29 September 2017
At the final forfeit stage on Thursday, eighteen were left in for Sunday’s Prix de l’Arc de Triopmhe, the seventh and final stage of the Epiqe Series on the flat. Due to a projected softening of the ground, the master of Ballydoyle, Aidan O’Brien, withdrew both Highland Reel and Cliffs Of Moher. He still has left five in the race and even so, the...
27 September 2017
Prior to the expected hostilities on Arc day next Sunday, the proceedings get under way twenty-four hours earlier with no fewer than six group races on the card. Highlight of the day is the 4100m (2m4½f) Gr.1 Prix Cadran whose field has been whittled down to seven following the defections of Max Dynamite and Sheikhzayedroad. This year’s...
- Le Toiny springs Montgomery surprise
- Prix Montgomery draws fresh blood
- Tight fight expected in Critérium de Maisons-Laffitte
- Bordeaux offers Zafiro maiden group win
- Macaire juggernaut firing on all cylinders
- Macaire set to dominate Auteuil proceedings
- Enable confirms with dominant Arc performance
- Winter on Enable and Ulysses’ tail in the Arc
- Gala Saturday at Chantilly
- Left Hand out of Arc. Others stand ground