02 October 2015
So the scene is set for the 94th Qatar Prix de Triomphe and its 18-runner field at Longchamp on Sunday. Following this morning’s draw, hot favourite Trêve will break from berth eight in her quest to land a historic third consecutive Arc. When Criquette’s husband Gilles Maarek unravelled the important strip of paper revealing the mystery draw,...
29 September 2015
More than 60,000 international racegoers will flock to Longchamp on Sunday, October 4th for the 94th Qatar Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe - add to that 1 billion viewers worldwide. Once again, the mythical race will be attracting huge media coverage as the world’s best thoroughbreds and jockeys come under starter’s orders. Tackling the tricky 2,400-metre circuit takes experience, notably the notorious downhill section
28 September 2015
Pierre Belloche’s Cocktail Meslois had no trouble putting his rivals in order in Vincennes’ final Group 1 of the Summer Festival...
- Japan fulfils his contract
- Ballydoyle looks set for Grand Prix de Paris double
- Too Darn Hot just that in Prix Jean Prat
- Too Darn Hot looks Jean Prat pick
- Coronet gets it right at second time of asking
- Morgan to defend French honour in Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud
- Outstanding talent on show at Vincennes this Sunday
- Channel outpaces Commes to lift Diane
- Royer Dupré confident of further Diane success
- Mullins the adjudicator as plaudits spread evenly at Auteuil