21 April 2015
The 2014 net income shown for the benefit of the horseracing industry exceeds commitments Activity during the 1st quarter of 2015 is in line with objectives The General Assembly approves the appointment of Alain Resplandy-Bernard as Managing Director of PMU
20 April 2015
Fabrice Souloy’s Moving On bagged his first harness career Group 1 in the Prix de l’Atlantique at Enghien on Saturday. The 6yo Swedish import, a model of consistency since arriving in France in 2014 with 7 wins and 4 podiums at Vincennes from 13 starts, has now boosted her tally to 9 French victories. Although drawn 11 behind the mobile gate, Franck Nivard gave the 10/1 shot a great trip behind the leaders and managed to wear down front-runner Timoko a hundred metres from home.
17 April 2015
The €225,000 Prix du Président de la République is France’s biggest handicap chase. The 4,700 metre Group 3 run at Auteuil on Sunday has brought together a field of 18. Like Aintree’s Grand National and other open big-race handicaps, the event is extremely popular with punters as it often throws up a few surprises with some nice prices. This year the weights have been raised to the minimum 62kg, so the bottom four are carrying between 3 to 5kg more than their basic rating. This means the top of the table have a clear advantage.
- Talhouët-Roy plaudits for Beaumec
- Who’s the one to beat in UET final
- Enable confirms with second Arc success
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe. A little trivia
- ANSWERS - How well do you know the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe race?
- Dettori primed to set new Arc record
- Waldgeist, Talismanic warm up at Les Aigles
- Way To Paris in good order ahead of Arc
- [VIDEO] Qatar Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe
- Haggas positive about Sea Of Class Arc bid