20 February 2015
The €400,000 Grand Prix de Paris on Sunday 22nd is the final stage of the Triple Crown, and the penultimate Group 1 event of Vincennes’ enthralling Winter Festival. The challenging 4,150-metre marathon is the only Group 1 at Vincennes covering two complete circuits of the tough outside track.
17 February 2015
Trainer Franck Leblanc and driver Jean-Michel Bazire bagged their second Group 1 of The Vincennes Winter Festival thanks to a motivated Coquin Bébé in yesterday’s Critérium des Jeunes, a race they had never won before. The 11/2 shot’s task was made much easier when even-money favourite Cristal Money broke at the start. The son of Rancho Gédé, who had been held up in his recent Group 2 clashes against the same rivals, adopted front running tactics this time and drew clear in the final bend, coming home unchallenged.
13 February 2015
This year’s first Group 1 for 3yo trotters will play out on Sunday at Vincennes in the Critérium des Jeunes. Thierry Duvaldestin’s charge Cristal Money (photo), the richest in the race along with Franck Anne’s Classica du Ruel, will no doubt be favourite, but the son of Coktail Jet, just like Anne’s filly, has yet to run over the classic distance of 2700 metres on the outside track.
- Jockey-Club stars to cross swords at Deauville
- Alpha Centauri all class in Jacques le Marois
- Alpha Centauri the pick of Jacques le Marois field
- Prix Jacques le Marois 2018 runners
- Maurice de Gheest number seven for Freddy Head
- Brando chases further Maurice de Gheest glory
- French trotters making American history this Sunday
- With You canters to Rothschild victory
- [VIDEO] Meeting de Deauville Barrière
- Rothschild trophy to return home