08 February 2016
Roxane Griff did it two years in a row but had the misfortune to be disqualified in the stewards’ room race second time around. Winning the Prix de Cornulier then the Gr.I Prix de l’Ile de France, that is. No such disappointment for ten year-old Scarlet Turgot yesterday afternoon at Vincennes as she trotted in her predecessor’s footsteps to win the latter event in impressive...
05 February 2016
Consolation or revenge, however one cares to see it, the Gr.I Prix de l’Ile de France habitually attracts the cream of Monté horses, many of whom will have participated in the Gr.I Prix de Cornulier the previous fortnight. And why should Sunday’s edition be any exception. Connections of Cornulier winner, Scarlet Turgot, had previously planned to sidestep this 2175m event in favour of...
03 February 2016
PMU and LeTROT are joining forces to celebrate the partnership between PMU & Lotteries in African countries and French PMU. On this occasion, Paris-Vincennes racecourse will be hosting the Grand Prix d’Afrique (African Grand Prix), a unique meeting which is as prestigious as it is popular, and in honour of these longstanding partnerships. 15 countries will be taking part in the 2016 edition: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon...
- Earthlight, Coronet stand out at Deauville
- Stars take to Deauville for high-class card
- Irish deprive locals of Jacques le Marois spoils
- Watch Me out to prove her worth in Jacques le Marois
- Advertise delivers Dettori Group I dozen
- Deirdre springs Nassau Stakes surprise
- Polydream out for Maurice de Gheest double
- Laurens back to her best in Prix Rothschild
- Strong British flavour for Prix Rothschild
- A’Ali proves too strong in Robert Papin