29 January 2016
At 44 Sébastien Guarato is at the top of his game. The trainer from Mesnil Bérard in Normandy won an impressive 164 races in 2015, and set a record for prizemoney earned with more than €7m. The new year got off to a fine start with Astor Du Quenne almost stealing the Gr.I Prix du Cornulier at 58/1. In spite of the 27 Gr.I races to his name, Guarato is still chasing his first Prix d’Amérique victory, having come so close when...
28 January 2016
In this video are some key stats about Prix d'Amérique OPODO 2016.
27 January 2016
Of the 18 participants in next Sunday’s Prix d’Amérique, Franck Nivard has driven four of them on a regular basis. Here he describes their traits for us. He won 11 races from twelve starts when associated with Bold Eagle, saying he was sick the day of his only disappointment. But he is the kind of horse you just don't go wrong with. He is a mixture of a formula one car and a fighter plane...
- Japan fulfils his contract
- Ballydoyle looks set for Grand Prix de Paris double
- Too Darn Hot just that in Prix Jean Prat
- Too Darn Hot looks Jean Prat pick
- Coronet gets it right at second time of asking
- Morgan to defend French honour in Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud
- Outstanding talent on show at Vincennes this Sunday
- Channel outpaces Commes to lift Diane
- Royer Dupré confident of further Diane success
- Mullins the adjudicator as plaudits spread evenly at Auteuil