24 August 2015
By capturing first and second spot in the Prix Morny yesterday, British-trained colts upheld their supremacy in Deauville’s Group 1 for juveniles, their 10th win since 2000.
19 August 2015
The Prix Morny is the fourth Group 1 of the Deauville Summer Festival. Attracting the best 2yo colts and fillies over a straight 1,200 metres, it will play out this year on Sunday, August 23rd. First run in 1865 as a tribute to the Duc de Morny, the instigator of Deauville racetrack who was at the same time responsible for the urban development of the seaside resort, it is one of France’s oldest races. The late Robert Denman is leading trainer with 8 wins, top owner is Marcel Boussac who captured the trophy no less than 13 times,
17 August 2015
André Fabre bagged his sixth Prix Jacques Le Marois at Deauville yesterday, the €700,000 G1 showpiece of the Normandy summer festival. A smart runner-up to Muhaarar only last week in the Gheest over shorter, Esotérique made smooth progress 300m out and displayed a fine turn of foot when Pierre-Charles Boudot switched her into overdrive, winning easily by a 1 ½ lengths from stable companion and favourite Territories who was perhaps not so well-suited by the soft ground.
- Talhouët-Roy plaudits for Beaumec
- Who’s the one to beat in UET final
- Enable confirms with second Arc success
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe. A little trivia
- ANSWERS - How well do you know the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe race?
- Dettori primed to set new Arc record
- Waldgeist, Talismanic warm up at Les Aigles
- Way To Paris in good order ahead of Arc
- [VIDEO] Qatar Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe
- Haggas positive about Sea Of Class Arc bid