25 September 2015
Without any 4-year-old trotters in the field, this year's Prix des Elites (Gr.1 - 2,200m) will be held between eight 3-year-olds starting with a 50-metre advantage in front of two 5-year-olds. If the elder counterparts haven't won the chase-race since 2006 (that was Nouba Turgot in 2006), it should be a fine event between Che Jenilou, the leader of his generation under saddle,
23 September 2015
The upcoming €240,000 Prix des Élites (September 27) is the last of Vincennes’s four summer-festival Group 1s. Just like its harness equivalent, the Prix de l’Étoile, the event will attract some of the best 3-5yos of the day under saddle and is run over the same distance (2200m), with a 50-metre advantage for the 3yos who must remain shod...
21 September 2015
Only 8 runners went to post in the G3 Coupe de Maisons-Laffitte today, but it was a quality field. Not seen since their disappointment in the Prince of Wales’s Stakes at Ascot, it looked like a match between Ectot and Gailo Chop before the off. With Christophe Soumillon up, Antoine de Watrigant’s Gailo Chop finally came out on top with an easy 4-length win, leaving Al Waab and Ectot back in second and third spot.
- Talhouët-Roy plaudits for Beaumec
- Who’s the one to beat in UET final
- Enable confirms with second Arc success
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe. A little trivia
- ANSWERS - How well do you know the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe race?
- Dettori primed to set new Arc record
- Waldgeist, Talismanic warm up at Les Aigles
- Way To Paris in good order ahead of Arc
- [VIDEO] Qatar Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe
- Haggas positive about Sea Of Class Arc bid