17 August 2015
André Fabre bagged his sixth Prix Jacques Le Marois at Deauville yesterday, the €700,000 G1 showpiece of the Normandy summer festival. A smart runner-up to Muhaarar only last week in the Gheest over shorter, Esotérique made smooth progress 300m out and displayed a fine turn of foot when Pierre-Charles Boudot switched her into overdrive, winning easily by a 1 ½ lengths from stable companion and favourite Territories who was perhaps not so well-suited by the soft ground.
14 August 2015
France is seeking its first Group 1 win of the 2015 Deauville summer festival and has every chance of grabbing it in the Prix Jacques le Marois on Sunday. The Brits, who are leading 2-0 following victories in the Rothschild and Gheest, will have a strong hand in the shape of 2014 Dewhurst winner Belardo (Roger Varian) and Richard Hannon’s recent G2 winner Toormore,
10 August 2015
Just like it happened in last month’s July Cup (Gr.1), Muhaarar showed once again that he was the fastest against his elder counterparts in the Prix Maurice de Gheest (Gr.1) at Deauville, leaving a great impression, a half-length in front of Esoterique over 1,300 metres. The British sprinter ridden by Paul Hanagan showed all his power when Andre Fabre’s representative came along side, and accelerated to catch a third consecutive win at this level.
- Kew hands O’Brien third Grand Prix de Paris
- Raiders have Grand Prix de Paris edge
- [VIDEO] JUDDMONTE Grand Prix de Paris
- Intellogent outclasses Jean Prat opposition
- Poule d’Essai winner Olmedo faces stiff Jean Prat test
- Fabre’s Waldgeist clinches Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud
- Fabre on course for further Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud glory
- No shortage of surprises on Vincennes Champion’s Day
- Stiff test for Bold Eagle on Vincennes Champions’ Day
- [VIDEO] Journée des Champions