01 January 2015
While 2014 kicked off to a great start for Sweden and Stefan Hultman with Maharajah’s win in the Grand Prix d’Amérique last January, an event where the PMU recorded its biggest pool of the year with €36.5m in bets, Trêve’s outstanding Arc double 9 months later at Longchamp will certainly have marked the memories of many (photo).
04 December 2016
The G.II Prix du Bourbonnais has seen changes this year with the first three horses being awarded an automatic berth for the Prix d’Amérique. In another innovative move, the 25m distance handicap has been eliminated for those with superior earnings. In spite of these...
12 December 2015
Just around the corner on 13th December the second of the preparatory races for January’s Prix d’Amérique takes place. The Gr.II Prix du Bourbonnais, run over 2850m on the Vincennes long course, is the second prep but, unlike the Prix de Bretagne, there is a 25m handicap for those with earnings over €1.076,000.
- Le Toiny springs Montgomery surprise
- Prix Montgomery draws fresh blood
- Tight fight expected in Critérium de Maisons-Laffitte
- Bordeaux offers Zafiro maiden group win
- Macaire juggernaut firing on all cylinders
- Macaire set to dominate Auteuil proceedings
- Enable confirms with dominant Arc performance
- Winter on Enable and Ulysses’ tail in the Arc
- Gala Saturday at Chantilly
- Left Hand out of Arc. Others stand ground