26 August 2015
It looks an intriguing Critérium des 5 Ans this year. With the likes of Florent Lamare’s Amiral Sacha blossoming just at the right time and so impressively landing his last 2 runs, Franck Anne’s 2014 Critérium des 4 Ans winner Akim du Cap Vert (photo), who dominated the generation for some time and is still as strong as ever, or even Franck Leblanc’s filly Anna Mix after completing such a fine winter and now nicely getting back into gear, the outcome is not clear cut.
24 August 2015
By capturing first and second spot in the Prix Morny yesterday, British-trained colts upheld their supremacy in Deauville’s Group 1 for juveniles, their 10th win since 2000.
19 August 2015
The Prix Morny is the fourth Group 1 of the Deauville Summer Festival. Attracting the best 2yo colts and fillies over a straight 1,200 metres, it will play out this year on Sunday, August 23rd. First run in 1865 as a tribute to the Duc de Morny, the instigator of Deauville racetrack who was at the same time responsible for the urban development of the seaside resort, it is one of France’s oldest races. The late Robert Denman is leading trainer with 8 wins, top owner is Marcel Boussac who captured the trophy no less than 13 times,
- Feature Race Review: Poule d’Essai
- Stats Guide: Poule d’Essai des Pouliches
- Stats Guide: Poule d’Essai des Poulains
- Preview: Longchamp
- Jean-Claude Rouget: Master Trainer
- Run of the Week (Trotting)
- Dylan Salmon and the New Tradition In France - Young Presidents!
- News In Brief
- Feature Race Review: Saint-Cloud
- Preview: Saint-Cloud and Vincennes