15 July 2019
Ballydoyle has had an epic run over 2400m this season and on Sunday at ParisLongchamp, Japan continued that form with success in the Grand Prix de Paris, offering his trainer, Aidan O’Brien a 322nd Group 1 victory. Stablemate Western Australia was sent quickly to the front in order to avoid...
12 July 2019
It may still be 2½ months away but the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe is very much on people’s minds and Sunday’s Gr.1 Grand Prix de Paris, run over the same course and distance, will be a very important indicator for some of the more promising three year-old candidates. In 2018, Kew Gardens gave...
08 July 2019
Sent out odds-on favourite coming into Sunday’s Prix Jean Prat at Deauville, Too Darn Hot outclassed his eleven rivals to secure a second Group 1 in as many weeks for the dynamic John Gosden - Frankie Dettori duo who had lifted the Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud a week earlier with Coronet. The Jean Prat...
- Japan fulfils his contract
- Ballydoyle looks set for Grand Prix de Paris double
- Too Darn Hot just that in Prix Jean Prat
- Too Darn Hot looks Jean Prat pick
- Coronet gets it right at second time of asking
- Morgan to defend French honour in Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud
- Outstanding talent on show at Vincennes this Sunday
- Channel outpaces Commes to lift Diane
- Royer Dupré confident of further Diane success
- Mullins the adjudicator as plaudits spread evenly at Auteuil