Home Brigade Set to Dominate Prix d’Automne
01 November 2018
This renewal of the 350 000,00 Euros Group I Grand Prix d'Automne might seem to have come up a little light at first glance but that is hardly the case as the rapidly improving Galop Marin representing the Bressou/Regairez combination looks to have major claims after taking the Group III Prix Carmarthen here last month where he beat the reopposing trio of Titi De Montmartre , Dalia Grandchamp and Miss Salsa Blue.
There was very little separating the foursome there and connections of all the above contestants will be fancying their chances of ultimate glory. English trainer Nick Williams is sending over two contenders from Britain with Le Rocher and Aubusson but might struggle against the home brigade. Azucardel will have a solid chance too at what should be a good return price. Ground conditions are likely to be on the soft side which should not inconvenience any of the runners. All is set fair for a great race and it will be no surprise to see a very close finish on what is a very good card on the first day of the Weekend de l'Obstacle.
Picture: Galop Marin
- Majestic Davidson stands out in Prix de Bretagne
- Eagle set to make amends for 2017
- [VIDEO] Grand Prix de Bretagne
- Masterful Dino wins Renaud du Vivier
- Master Dino looks Renaud du Vivier pick
- Second Haye Jousselin for Biploaire
- Home Brigade Set to Dominate Prix d’Automne
- Holdthasigreen triumphs in final classic
- Critérium trophy set to leave French shores
- Montgomery glory for Saint Xavier