Last-minute change to Bold Eagle Bretagne Bid
19 November 2017
Due to an accident during a heat on Friday, Franck Nivard has, under medical advice, been stood down for eight days. Bold Eagle will now be driven by Björn Goop in this afternoon’s Prix de Bretagne.
Picture: Timoko's long standing partner Bjorn Goop will be driving Bold Eagle today
- Talhouët-Roy plaudits for Beaumec
- Who’s the one to beat in UET final
- Enable confirms with second Arc success
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe. A little trivia
- ANSWERS - How well do you know the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe race?
- Dettori primed to set new Arc record
- Waldgeist, Talismanic warm up at Les Aigles
- Way To Paris in good order ahead of Arc
- [VIDEO] Qatar Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe
- Haggas positive about Sea Of Class Arc bid