Belina all set for Grand Prix de Paris bid
21 February 2019
Although she was a fantastic winner of the Prix d’Amérique, Belina Josselyn has yet to win the Grand Prix de Paris, the last leg of the Triple Crown for trotters. And she may well achieve it this time after finishing runner-up last year and fourth back in 2017.
Jean-Michel Bazire’s charge has never been as good and effective as she has this winter and definitely looks the big player of the race. Nonetheless she will have a couple of horses to fear and that includes stablemate Looking Superb who despite a quick disqualification in the Prix de France, has been a revelation since coming to France.
Another to fear is Carat Williams who has not been seen on the track since flopping in the Amerique. He has freshened up for Sunday’s race and is probably better that he has ever been this winter. Among the other several contenders in the race, Tesséy d’Eté who pairs up with Franck Nivard and Cash Gamble with Jean-Philippe Monclin in the kart are definitely the most appealing.
Picture: Belyna Josselyn
- Eagle vies for a third Atlantique
- Fabre dominates classic preps
- Classic prospects to the fore at ParisLongchamp
- Imprudence, Djebel solid pointers for first classics
- Ghaiyyath shines in Harcourt. Wertheimers take classic preps
- Bipolaire takes on Le Costaud in Prix Murat
- Goliath du Berlais impresses as Polirico flops in Prix Fleuret
- Olmedo under scrutiny in Prix Edmond Blanc
- Call The Wind to call the tune
- [VIDEO] Dubai World Cup