20 September 2018
When France meets England in rugby, the French term the encounter Le Crunch. Racing has no term for it, but Saturday’s group events at ParisLongchamp embody the meaning. The Gr.3 Prix Bertrand de Tarragon (3+ fillies and mares, 1800m) has drawn a field of eight with five hailing from across...
16 September 2018
A field of eight went to post on Sunday for the return of the Prix Vermeille to its rightful home of ParisLongchamp after two years at Chantilly. The André Fabre-trained Kitesurf was unsurprisingly sent off favourite following her Prix de Pomone romp at Deauville last month, and duly confirmed, but not before giving...
14 September 2018
Back at its traditional home of Longchamp after being exiled to Chantilly for two years, the Gr.1 Prix Vermeille is both a good Arc indicator and a prestigious distaff race in its own right. Seven three year-olds take on a trio of older horses in what looks set to be a very open renewal of the race. The André Fabre-trained Kitesurf...
- British raiders set to storm Longchamp
- Fabre’s Kitesurf clinches Prix Vermeille
- Kitesurf to keep Vermeille trophy in France
- Davidson and Dexter set to shine
- [VIDEO] Qatar Arc Trials
- Prix d’Eté double for Aubrion Du Gers
- Aubrion bids to secure second straight Prix d’Eté
- Davidson pressed hard but secures Critérium
- Davidson looks Critérium des 5 Ans pick
- Unstoppable Loxley wins Grand Prix de Deauville