18 August 2017
The Gr.1 Prix Morny, to be run at Deauville on Sunday, has been staple fare for foreign raiders so far this century, with just three domestically-trained horses having taken the honours since 2000. Run over 1200m (6f) the Morny is annually one of the most hotly contested two year-old races on the French calendar and is worth just shy of...
13 August 2017
After having run a fine third in the Newmarket 2,000 Guineas, André Fabre’s Al Wukair subsequently finished an unthreatening second to four year-old Taareef in the Prix Messidor at Maisons-Laffitte on his return over two months later, but he looked a much improved colt on Sunday when landing the coveted Gr.1 Prix Jacques...
10 August 2017
With just a few months left to run, the flat season is well into its intergenerational stage, with three year-olds taking on their older counterparts. The Gr.1 Prix Jacques le Marois, fifth stage of the Epiqe Series, is set for Sunday at Deauville with just seven horses going to post for the straight mile highlight. What the race may lack in...
- Fillies to the fore in Prix Morny
- Al Wukair leads home Fabre Jacques le Marois duo
- Sextet bids for Jacques le Marois prestige
- Timoko takes honours in speed cycling match
- VIDEO - TEASER - Aug 13th : Prix Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard Jacques le Marois - EPIQE SERIES
- British rout in Prix Maurice de Gheest
- Blessing vies for Maurice de Gheest double
- Tough Roly Poly takes Prix Rothschild
- Prix Rothschild has international feel
- Fortune and misfortune in Prix Robert Papin