Frequently Asked Questions
At PMU we want to help you make the most of your experience with us. That’s why we’ve put together some answers to your frequently asked questions. Check the topics below as a guide and if you can't find what you're looking for, send us your question from our contact page.
Choose a frequently asked question:
- I have a question about my account PMU.FR
- I want to open a PMU.FR betting account
- Where can I find PMU Betting regulation?
- Form Explained
- How many racecourses in France?
- How often are French races organized?
- How often is offered the Quinté+ bet in France?
- How to understand the horses displayed on the right side of the racecard?
- I am not French: where and how can I bet on French races?
- The different kind of blinkers
- What are the different types of races available in France?
- What does mean a “(S)” after the name of a trainer?
- What does mean the same letters A, B and/or C appear for several horses?
- What does mean when a horse is written “supp”?
- What is the relation between PMU and the racing associations?
- What is the value in the racecard ?
- Which bets are available in France?
- Who organizes the races in France?
France Galop, Le Trot and PMU are an economic interest group. The racing associations are in charge of the organization of the races whereas PMU is in charge of betting on these races.
Was this answer helpful? If not please contact us with your question.