Frequently Asked Questions
At PMU we want to help you make the most of your experience with us. That’s why we’ve put together some answers to your frequently asked questions. Check the topics below as a guide and if you can't find what you're looking for, send us your question from our contact page.
Choose a frequently asked question:
- Where can I find PMU Betting regulation?
- Form Explained
- How many racecourses in France?
- How often are French races organized?
- How often is offered the Quinté+ bet in France?
- How to understand the horses displayed on the right side of the racecard?
- The different kind of blinkers
- What are the different types of races available in France?
- What does mean a “(S)” after the name of a trainer?
- What does mean the same letters A, B and/or C appear for several horses?
- What does mean when a horse is written “supp”?
- What is the value in the racecard ?
- Who organizes the races in France?
There are 2 types of blinkers:
- the standard blinkers which are represented with the right side of the circle darkened
- the Australian blinkers which are represented with the 2 sides of the circle left blank.
Was this answer helpful? If not please contact us with your question.