Flat races only.
Visit Racing Federation ID (Address, fixtures...) :
Straight line: 1,600m
All-weather track (fiber & sand)
Located in the outskirts of Normandy, this 75-hectare facility hosts thoroughbred flat racing. Deauville is well known as a seaside resort enjoyed for all the facilities and entertainment.
The Deauville-la-Touques racecourse is known abroad for the quality of its summer competitions.
20 hectares are dedicated to the tracks.
Most of the meetings takes place in the summer & winter periods
Main races and events:
- Prix d'Astarté- G1 (End of July – beginning of August)
- Prix Maurice de Gheest- G1 (End of July – beginning of August)
- Prix du Haras de Fresnay le Buffard-Jacques le Marois (2nd week-end of August)
- Prix Morny (End of August),
- Grand Prix de Deauville Lucien Barrière- G2 (End of August)
- Equidays (2nd week-end of October)
- Journée Shadwell (Mid-August)
- Prix Rothschild (Beginning of August)
The December meetings in Deauville are another option for race lovers, with a good racing program on the all-weather track over the last weekend.
There are no races today at this course.